Thursday, April 17, 2008

This was such a fun project that we did in our 422b class. In fact I think it was my favorite. I never thought I ever had the skills to put together a small video. It was so easy to learn and understand. I was able to learn the program and make the video in about one hour. iMac is a awesome program that I had never heard about before this class. I did use a program somewhat similar to this in my Computer Science class but it was not as easy or fun. I learned to take a number of different photos and change them around and add special effects and even add music to the video. It was nice to have professor Heil there to help us in case we had a few questions and of course I did like always. But other then that I think this program will be very beneficiary in my classroom.

1.How could I use this software in my classroom?
I can use this program in a number of ways. We can take pictures as a class and make a video for the class. Students can do group projects and use this program, and it will be so much more fun to them than doing just regular boring projects. We can make them as a tutorial video and pretty much this program can be used for any subject.

2.What grade level or levels could benefit from this software?
This program will definetly benefit the older students. It make be quite a hassel to teach young students how to use this program. But middle school and high school students are a ideal age for this program to be use in the classroom. But also in the younger grades, as a teacher I can create videos that they can watch which will still be a fun and exciting way for them to learn.

No comments: